Office of Institutional Research
The Office of Institutional Research has been established to support the mission, goals, and initiatives of Bay Path College by providing systematic methods for collecting, maintaining and sharing accurate and consistent institutional data to both internal and external constituencies. This includes collaboration with other offices and divisions to streamline and improve information-gathering processes that inform the planning, budgeting, decision-making, grant writing and goal-setting activities of the College.
- Engage in campus wide conversion to new ERP system and to establish a data dictionary for the Institution
- Respond to external surveys such as IPEDS, Common Data Set and US News & World Report
- Create structure for collecting, updating, and sharing consistent key statistics on College data
- Assist with internal data collection processes
- Elicit on-going data needs of the Institution and define reporting mechanisms to meet these needs